Total Pageviews

Friday 6 May 2011

Do you have the time, to listen to me whine? About nothing and everything all at once...

Well as the GCSE exams approach extremely rapidly, how are you coping with the pressure?  Anyway, I don't want to get bogged down with exams so lets look on the bright side.  It's Friday!  Also the weather is fine, but a little muggy don't you think?  I know we only had to soldier on for four days this week, but I am quite tired.  It's all the mock exams I suppose.  After school today I bought a Burberry shirt.  The main reason is that I clumsily stained one of my other "nice" shirts with butter, which is relentlessly sticking to it.  I know you might mock me for choosing Burberry because it used to be the preferred clothing line of chavs, but their clothes are fit.  I like to extend the range of designers I buy from too.  Oh, happy birthday to Adrian!  Have a great day man.   

I seem to have the case of writers blog.  The combination of not having enough time, not being arsed and not knowing what to write has got to me.  I was going to call this entry "The princess and the blog" but that didn't quite cut it.  Instead I chose some Green day lyrics.  Actually, thinking about it now that title may have been appropriate after the royal wedding.  Oh, have you noticed Kate Middleton's buff sister Pippa?  She was helping carry Kate's dress at the wedding I think.  Anyway her bottom has caused a stir in the media and indeed has raised the attention of the nation.  I was reading an article in the daily mail the other day, which was dedicated to her bottom mostly and also the factual stuff of course.  With Osama Bin Laden's death on Monday too, we have had a lot to digest.  Here's my theory anyway.  I feel Al-Qaeda may retaliate but very surreptitiously.  So this is not the end of terrorism unfortunately.  But it's a step forward.

There is a true two horse race in the Premier League battle this year.  Man Utd have left it very late.  They should have one it by now, but Chelsea have clawed back the points and reeled in an increasingly distant campaign for them until recently.  Who knows what will happen.  The match this weekend will be telling though.  Apparently Andy Murray was knocked out of the Madrid Open.  Perhaps he will reserve his best form for Wimbledon, where many Britons will put their hopes on his shoulders.  The media keep bringing up the statistic about the last British player to win it being Fred Perry in 1933 (that's off the top of my head, don't quote me).  Well, lets see what happens.

I haven't found a decent limerick to share with you and I am sure you are saturated with the endless Bin Laden jokes.  So have a nice weekend everyone.

Love from Mick.       

No comments:

Post a Comment