Total Pageviews

Saturday 30 April 2011

An Inspector's "Squiffy" Balls...

Well here I am, 16 years old already.  I was thinking about the changes one acknowledges when they turn 16, such as being able to work and join gyms etc.  It's actually quite a "big" birthday in a way then.  Today I went into London and had a great time walking around Chelsea and Knightsbridge where I bought a suit and some shirts.  I seemed to have acquired a designer wardrobe.  The weather was lovely too, which helped raise morale.  My profile picture shows me standing next to a gorgeous Lamborghini.  It is a nice picture, but I so wish that it was mine.  Now that is a car with real presence.  You could even call it art, if you were Jeremy Clarkson anyway.  


The pomp and pageantry of the royal wedding was shown yesterday.  The nation and indeed much of the planet saw Prince William marry the beautiful Kate Middleton.  I said to myself beforehand: "Michael, don't watch it!"  Inevitably though, I did.  If anything, I got to see Kate Middleton and her sister gracing Westminster ;)  What did you think of the occasion?  Is this a step forward for the monarchy?  Anyway, women all over the country are pining for Prince Harry now.  He is a good looking lad I suppose, and he's ginger.  Some party poopers have blamed the BBC for being obsequious and forning though.


The world of sport is all go at the moment.  Chelsea beat Tottenham today, in what will be an important three points for them.  In snooker, the young Judd Trump beat Ding in the semi final of the World Championships.  I enjoy watching snooker, I find it relaxing.  Wycombe Wanderers won today which I am really pleased about.  This could see them gain promotion to League 1 then.  Ben Strevens you beast!  Finally ending your goal drought.  


I heard this amusing Limerick recently, so see what you think:


There was a young gigolo named Bruno
Who said, "Screwing's one thing I do know.
While women are fine,
And sheep are divine,
Llama's are numero uno!"

I hope you all have a lovely Sunday and bank holiday Monday.  Chill out (unless you have exams that is).

Love from Goobs.   
             

No comments:

Post a Comment