Total Pageviews

Friday 18 February 2011

Anthem for Gooned Youth...

Well done everyone, we have made it to half term.  It has been a long seven weeks and as this academic year draws out, this week off gives us a chance to relax.  Have a good one everybody!  Have you got any plans?  I am off to Southampton tomorrow.  All good, but I am inundated with washing to do for it.  Should be decent though.  Our year had a war poetry mock in English today which was OK.  The science department have demanded that all coursework should be completed for them to mark over half term.  It's all done now.  People have suggested I do a more heterosexual post because of other posts I have done have been called "men" for example.  This is an unequivocally "straight" post, so here goes.  Cheryl Cole, we all know she is fit.  However her accent - well hmm could you put up with it?  She was on the money with her Loreal advert - she described Ashley in a matter of words: "weak, limp, lifeless" etc.  Another female in the media eye recently is Rihanna.  She again is attractive.  When she performs she displays her long legs and voluptuous curves...  Ok, that will do, I don't want to isolate any female readers.  However us blokes have to put with their ecstasy over Justin Bieber.  Come on, get a grip!  The school prom awaits at the end of June, and so far I have been approached by a boy!  Not what I had in mind.  Fill me in to any new good music if you wish as I want to update my ipod.  I wouldn't mind seeing that "True Grit" film as well.  This is enough blogging for me now, so I sincerely hope you all enjoy yourselves,  I will see you back at school Monday week.

With kind regards,

Ginger-Nut                            

No comments:

Post a Comment