Total Pageviews

Monday 28 February 2011

Back to School, Not Back to Cool...

Welcome back to the second half of this "spring" term.  However the weather just won't allow spring to seep through its tight grasp.  How was your day?  For me and probably most of you, half terms are simply not long enough.  Especially this year, which is very demanding on pupils.  Still, I do feel reasonably rested.  Standard first day back then.    

Have you seen the film "School of rock?"  If not, your missing out.  It's pretty good and Jack Black is hilarious.  I was thinking he would make a great teacher.  Just to make sure you don't think I am sexist, Megan Fox would also make a good teacher - at drama perhaps ;)  For those of you who tune into "Waterloo Road," you will have seen that Jonah is back on it with that Spanish teacher.  Lucky guy, after all he is a testosterone fuelled 17 year old.  That program is sometimes criticised for being unrealistic though.  EastEnders appear to be copying them with their "men taking advantage of younger women" storyline.  Elsewhere, congratulations to Birmingham for beating Arsenal in the Carling Cup yesterday.  Zigic's towering height is useful after all.  I don't mean to upset Arsenal fans though ;)  I dislike people who have switched their support from Man Utd to Man City, simply because they have an extremely wealthy owner and have now formed a good team.  All that money has paid off has it? ;)  I missed Top Gear yesterday though.  I will stop rambling now, and leave you in the tranquillity of solitude.

From Ginger-Nut        

2 comments: