Total Pageviews

Saturday 12 February 2011

Early Bird Catches The Worm...

Are you an early riser?  Well I am, usually.  All things are quiet and peaceful in the Pricey household.  Get your coffee percolating and bacon sizzling and have a good day.  Saturday morning may mean different things for different people.  For some, it revolves around football training or sport.  Others prefer to slob out on the couch.   The weekend is a time of expectancy.  We expect our football team to go out and produce three points for example.  Also, thank you for viewing this blog.  The view count has passed 200 now so I am pleased.  Some people are stereotypical and think all teenagers get up at midday.  Not true.  As for me, I am not sure what I will do today.  I would like to see a film, but who knows.

Enjoy your weekend, don't work too hard,

From Ginger-Nut.        

No comments:

Post a Comment