Total Pageviews

Thursday 10 February 2011

Only Fools and Humans...

You might be wondering what your parent's television license fee goes on; especially if your a chap.  I mean there is Match of the Day and Top Gear on a Sunday which are quite good.  However I have noticed recently that much of the television on is aimed at females.  I mean 90210, Gossip Girl, Vampire Diaries need I go on.  Well if your into soaps, then EastEnders is OK.  Phil Mitchell has been in the program for about 30 years and is still the most entertaining character.  I like the way he deflates when he speaks, for example: "just leave it will ya!"  Anyway on the subject of football, we have had an interesting transfer period this season.  I feel Liverpool definitely paid too much for Andy Carroll.  I am sure he will be a good goal-scorer, but for 35 million!  Anyway Man Utd are still top of the Premier League, but I don't know how.  They haven't been playing well this season in truth.  Now Andy Gray.  Fifa will have to change their co-commentator for Fifa 12.  Whether his firing was too harsh is debatable.  The lack of decent TV for males is part of the reason we end up on Facebook.  On a random note, I came up with a decent insult today: "your less deep than a cup of tea" which provoked mild laughter.  Tomorrow is Friday, so look on the bight side despite the pouring rain we have had today.

Good night, God Bless,

From Michael Price               

No comments:

Post a Comment