Total Pageviews

Saturday 12 February 2011

Everyday is like Sunday...

Waking up on a Sunday morning is not always relaxing.  Parents tell us to get ready for church, to do the ironing etc.  Also you must have experienced that Sunday night feeling where the pit of stomach knows school awaits the following day, no matter how hard you try to neglect it.  Anyway, who saw Rooney's awesome goal yesterday!  I was watching the Manchester derby, and was saying to my dad that Rooney wasn't in great form this season.  I was wrong.  He bicycled kicked in to the net so precisely.  It was a good game and as you may tell, I am a Man Utd supporter.

The title of this post is taken from a Morrissey song.  Sunday mornings are OK for me.  I go to 7:45 am mass, then do the ironing for the week.  Then I get on with some school work.  At the moment though, my household is very calm.  I am the only person awake which is nice.  In other sports news, the England rugby team thrashed Italy and Wales defeated Scotland.

I am going to eat some breakfast now, so over and out,

From Ginger-Nut.          

No comments:

Post a Comment