Total Pageviews

Wednesday 16 February 2011

Brits and Brogues

Annoyingly, my newish brogues have fallen apart.  They are manufactured by John White in England and pride themselves on making fine shoes.   Absolute bollocks.  I have had to visit the cobbler three times to try to repair them and the sole still comes apart.  I have tried myself today with super-glue, but that will probably fail too.  I even visited the Tech department and they couldn't do it.  Anyway enough about this.  Who saw the Brits yesterday?  Or more importantly Rihanna performing there.  She looked mighty fine. ;)  Did you agree with all the winners?  I forgot to mention Rihanna in my red head post a few days ago.  Although her hair is dyed, it really is red!  Looks good though, would you agree?

In other news, my year recently received their Effort and Attainment graded.  How were yours?  Mine were good and my parents were pleased which is the main thing.  Also, only two days until half term!  You all deserve a good rest after the hard work.  Please request another topic which I could talk about because I am running out of things to say.

From Ginger-Nut

No comments:

Post a Comment