Total Pageviews

Saturday 26 February 2011

Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow...

I was listening to Fat Boy Slim's greatest hits today (and for those who don't know, he basically remixes songs and gives them a dance twist) and heard his remix of Cornershop's "Brimful of Asha" and came across the line which is the title of this post.  It was just random and funny.  Other songs by him include that "I see you baby, shaking that ass" and "right here, right now."  I was also listening to Franz Ferdinand's first album today and was therefore reminded how good it was.  It was the first album I ever bought.  I seem to go through phases of liking different artists, and then don't listen to them for ages.  Today must have been a good day for sports fans as there was rugby and football on.  England managed to beat France in the rugby.  Man Utd grasped another victory (over Wigan).  Who do you think will win the Premier League?  At the start of the season it looked set to be Chelsea - not any more though.  So, do you think everyone needs a bosom for a pillow?  As babies perhaps, but not now, that would just be weird.  Good news - 150 people have been rescued from Libya due to the support of the RAF.  For those who follow the charts, I think Adele is number 1 with her performance from the Brits.  I think she has a good voice.  I hope you all enjoy your Sunday - have a good rest.

From Ginger-Nut.

No comments:

Post a Comment