Total Pageviews

Wednesday 9 February 2011

Welcome...

This is my first post on this blog.  I currently have some spare time to comment as I have just done lots of coursework this week.  I have had tonnes of work to do recently.  In the last few weeks I have seen some new films.  Firstly, 127 hours which I thoroughly enjoyed in the comfort of Vue Extreme.  For the squeamish, I don't recommend it, but it was very engrossing and engaging overall.  It was a true story which is always interesting.  A few weeks later I saw the King's Speech which was again very good.  I am sure it will win an array of Oscars.  However when I went to see it with my friend, we were the only two youths in the cinema! Seriously, that film attracts swarms of octogenarians.  Last weekend I visited Burnham's Haymill Centre, where various "underground and understated" bands were performing.  I enjoyed the evening and was surprised by the talent there.  On another note, I have recently chosen my A-Level options, where I picked French, English, Chemistry and Biology.  I will probably be overladen with work.  I chose those two particular sciences to pursue a career in dentistry.

I hope life is going well for everyone,

From Michael Price.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment