Total Pageviews

Friday 25 February 2011

It's been, one week since you looked at me...

Welcome back everybody.  I have returned from my holiday in Southampton, and what a lovely holiday it was.  I stayed in a holiday home for a week.  The home had tennis courts which provided me with an opportunity to have a knock about with my family.  There was also a pool table which is another nice way to pass the time.  Aside from the home, we explored the New Forest and I did some horse riding.  The horse was huge though, and was labelled: "I sometimes bite."  This was a new experience which I enjoyed.  I think it's important to have a break, and so I have done no work and will have to plough through it this weekend.  I have recently created a formspring account, so if there is anything you wish to ask me, feel free.  How is your half term going?  It has probably gone quickly anyway.  Now onto other topical matters.  In the footie, Liverpool's match last night wasn't great at all, but they did manage to get the victory.  They look a very ordinary team without Gerrard.  Man Utd didn't manage to score against Marseille though, and the result was a bland 0-0.  Kate Middleton has been in the news today and it made me think that one day she may be queen.  You may have heard men saying: "that Kate's well fit..."  She looked quite good in the photos in today's papers anyway.  His royalty Prince William certainly thinks so.  Their marriage has caused a public holiday on the 29th of April.  In more serious news, the situation in Libya is dire.  It seems the protests in Egypt have stirred up the Libyan nation to express their concerns, and get rid of the mad Colonal Gadaffi.  The poor economic situation in Ireland is also worrying.  Enough of this now, I don't want to depress you.  Enjoy the last few fays of your break and take it easy.

With regards,

From Ginger-Nut.      

No comments:

Post a Comment