Total Pageviews

Tuesday 19 April 2011

Blog the Builder...

The surprisingly good weather we have had this April is set to continue - well at least for this week into the Easter weekend.  Usually one associates April with showers, but we have had very little rainfall this year really.  To take advantage of this weather, I decided to go to Wendover Woods today.  It's a lovely forest which has the highest point of the Chiltern Hills.  It's almost like being up a mountain, where there are spectacular views.  I would recommend going if you get the chance.  It makes a nice change to revising anyway.  It's pleasant just relaxing in a restaurant in the sunshine.  I hope the weather remains like this for my birthday next week. 


The World Champion Snooker season has begun.  I quite like watching snooker, and I realise that sometimes it's incredibly boring.  My favourite player is Ronnie O'Sullivan.  Away from the snooker - in football it seems likely that Manchester United will win the Premier League then.  Still, do you feel that football players are ridiculously over-payed for kicking a ball around every week?  Munster continue to succeed in the rugby too.  Elsewhere in TV, EastEnders have finally concluded the baby swap storyline.  They were playing on that for about four months.  I was watching Hollyoaks today for the first time in several years and it seems not much has changed.  Warren is still the don or the "Phil Mitchell" of Cheshire.


There isn't much else to mention at the moment, so I will leave with a limerick.


There was a young lady from Ealing,
Who protested she lacked sexual feeling,
til a cynic named Boris,
Licked her Clitoris,
And left her legless and squealing.



Sorry people, that is a rude one but it mentions Ealing which is where I spent some of my childhood so I used it.  Have a grand week everyone.


Love from Pricey.

                

No comments:

Post a Comment