Total Pageviews

Saturday 16 April 2011

David N'Blog and Mario Spaghetti walking a Bullblog...

Now that Liverpool have purchased Andy Carroll and Luis Suarez, there will be few opportunities for David N'gog to play for Liverpool up front.  He will become good friends with the substitute bench then, where he should find Mario Balotelli sitting there.  I feel that since Mario has joined Man City, he has not shown his ability.  They both will have time to walk their dogs then (hypothetical situation relating to the blog title).  I am also a little annoyed with City because they beat Man Utd today in the FA Cup.  Oh well, every cloud and all that.  At least Wycombe didn't lose - they drew which is better than nothing.  I really hope they get promoted.  


I have produced a revision schedule that is being implemented this Easter.  In between this revision during my free time, I have watched a few very good movies lately.  Yesterday I watched "Pulp Fiction" which must be a classic.  If you haven't seen it, watch it.  Directed by Quinton Tarantino; the cast is star studded and it just works.  It has Uma Therman in it and Jeremy Clarkson gave her a good description once: "... perfect but you can't explain why."  Another good film is "Taken" with Liam Neeson.  It is very gripping and quite tense - it makes a good thriller.  I have been making an effort with the revision though, especially now, when my exams start in one months time.  I will try to remain cool, calm and collected though (tri-colon).  For Christians, tomorrow is passion/palm Sunday.  The readings in the coming week will help with our RE exam actually - Jesus' suffering, death and resurrection.             


Now to my limerick and joke.  People of my age still find flatulence quite funny.  So here is a joke and limerick about farting.  


There was a farting contest coming to town
and people came from miles around
the first fart was extremely loud
the second fart pleased the crowd
the third fart, the judges cried
"He shit his pants, he's disqualified!"



Girl: "Urghh, why did you fart on my face?
Boy: "Don't worry, that's just my bum giving you a kiss."


Have a nice Easter everyone,


Love from Goober.

No comments:

Post a Comment