Total Pageviews

Thursday 14 April 2011

Inglorious Blogsterds...

Today I realised what a dump Uxbridge is really.  I cycled there and chained up my bike, but didn't really feel content leaving it because it's quite a "rough" area.  Nothing happened to it - it's just psychology.  Anyway, there is nothing to do there so I wasted my time.  I don't really know what to do with myself at the moment, apart form revising.  Any suggestions?  Oh and no, Jennifer Metcalfe couldn't tutor me, she is too busy ;)

I was thinking today about when EastEnders used to be good.  Like with most TV, it's most interesting when there is a threatening villain keeping everyone on their toes.  Characters such as "Dirty Den," "Nick Cotton" and the Mitchell brothers fit this role well.  However as of late, the program has worsened.  They play on one particular storyline for ages.  Now to reality.  Tottenham were destroyed by Real Madrid yesterday, where their goalkeeper, Gomes let in a sloppy goal.  I felt a little sorry for them in some respects.  I am pleased that Wycombe Wanderers are in third place of league 2 though.  I hope they will be promoted.    

Now I will share a limerick and a joke with you.  

There once was a man from East Kent 
Whose tool was so long that it bent
To save her some trouble
He folded it double 
And instead of coming...he went        

Why doesn't a chicken wear pants?
Because his pecker is on his head!

Love from Goobs.  


No comments:

Post a Comment