Total Pageviews

Sunday 10 April 2011

Blog Marley in a Synablog...

Well wasn't today another nice day?  The sun was out, and I got off my arse and went out walking and cycling.  However, apparently this glorious weather will not last all week - typical England.  Whilst I was out enjoying the day, I felt a little guilty for not giving some people shout outs after they asked me to.  So - Olz Brookling, I have heard you have passed your driving test!  Congratulations!  Were the forms signed in crayon ;) ?  Just joking Olz.  You will drive a nice motor one day, perhaps a Ferrari.  Chico U'chong will become the next greatest rugby player.  One day, he will be the next Ronan O'gara and will be the player winning the points and gaining media attention.  If I haven't mentioned you, then I apologise.  However I need to enforce my shout out rates soon.

I was watching a Top Gear episode quite recently where the guest star was Sienna Miller.  Well Jeremy Clarkson was impressed.  She is rather peng by any standards.  Do you remember seeing her in "Layer Cake" with Daniel Craig?  It's rather provocative.  Speaking of Top Gear, why do Dave play all their old episodes back to back day after day?  The same old episodes.  They can be entertaining though.  A program that somebody told me to watch is "the only way is Essex" which I didn't think I would like, but it's OK.  That aside, I am pleased that Munster are top of the League; and by a comfortable margin.        

As a lot of my family are from Limerick, Ireland; I am going to leave you with an amusing limerick.

                                                  There Once was a Man called Reg
                                                   Who Went with a Girl in a Hedge
                                                             Along came his wife
                                                         With a big Carving Knife
                                                  And cut off his meat and two veg 

I hope everyone enjoys the coming week.

Love from Goobs.

1 comment: