Total Pageviews

Saturday 2 April 2011

The Underblog who is becoming a Hot Blog!

I want to tell you about a man who collected tax (David Cameron), he kept his accounts in a filofax.  Don't worry I won't continue to rant on about Wayne Dixon.  The level of tax some people pay is absurd though.  Soon my generation will be expressing our displeasure of this when we get jobs.  Anyway on a lighter, more random note - P Diddy, the famous singer is in the chats again.  Perhaps his name is an abbreviation for "Penis Diddy."  I bet he has a rather large car to compensate.  Apparently cars are an extension of a man's goods.  Whether that is true I don't know.  So men that have a Ford KA, will be extremely well endowed ;)

I am going to tell you about this bird deterrent that goes off every ten minutes at school.  It is especially loud when I have a French lesson because it's located on the roof, above the classroom.  It makes the sounds of different birds which are meant to scare off bids that have perched on the roof.  It's a bit like a scarecrow I suppose.  You can hear this sound way out on the field - it's really loud.  I can't help but laugh though every time it goes off.  Now when I say birds - I don't mean women.  I wouldn't mind if women climbed through the window during French lessons.  Speaking of French, have you seen that sky broadband advert where that French women says: "that's perverse!"  It made me laugh anyway.  I am preparing for a French oral at the moment, and it's about holidays which isn't too bad.  When I say oral, I don't mean "mouths and genitals."  Sorry readers, excuse my sexual innuendoes.        

It's Saturday, so relax and enjoy the time off.  If you are working, still find some time for yourself to chill out.  (This blog is not serious, so don't take it too seriously)  By the way, the title of this blog is not meant to be pompous!

Love from Goobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment