Total Pageviews

Thursday 7 April 2011

Didier Blogba on Watchblog doing the Bloggy Paddle!!!

I will start by congratulating Man Utd on their victory yesterday against Chelsea.  I must admit that the Ramires foul should have been a penalty, but I'm not moaning.  However the Chelsea faithful have expressed their scorn towards Man Utd fans today.  Gigsy showed his veteran skills on the pitch and he has re-invented himself - even at his age.  He knows how to make the right passes.  Will he qualify for a free bus pass soon though ;) ?  You might call me a gloryhunter which I have to accept.  Rooney scored in spite of all the negative media attention he has had (of which was his own doing).  Anyway, imagine if Didier Drogba had a goal celebration where he rolled around the pitch and did the doggie paddle!  In other news related to me and school - today was quite eventful, especially in French.  Our teacher broke down due to the lack of commitment applied to the oral exams recently.  Even mine wasn't that great; a 25/26 out of 30.  Is a retake necessary?  I did feel sorry for him though.  If you weren't there, this won't make much sense, so I'm sorry.  My form want to raise a staggeringly large amount of money to buy our form tutor a present.  I'm sorry, but £10 per person.  Yeah right.

Recently, I have been listening to U2 for some reason.  I have realised that they are good at what they do.  Their song "Sunday Bloody Sunday" is particularly good.  You could have described today as a "Beautiful Day."  It's been around for ages, I do realise, and people will make the joke about Bono having a boner.  For those of you who used to use limewire, you could use blubster instead which is nearly the same thing.  However you do get random pop ups which are really annoying.  The weekend is very nearly here and so are the Easter holidays.  However, most of the time I will inevitably be revising for the exams.  

Other than the stresses of exams and such like, life is as good as it can be.  Have a nice Easter people.

Love from Flame Head, aka Goobs.    

No comments:

Post a Comment