Total Pageviews

Tuesday 5 April 2011

Power to the Blogsheviks...

I have been requested to do another blog post by Olz Brookling - being the fountain of knowledge he is, I listened to him.  The cushy lad gets two free double periods a week now.  Shout out to Sian Pratley.  Some people told me today that she will become a model one day.  All the best with that.  If you work hard and put your mind to something you'll get there in the end.  Enough about shout outs now.  Peter Cummins recommended a canny way of charging people for a shout out.  Something like 20 pence and then I'll have "mate rates" or discounts.  It could prove to be a lucrative business venture.  After all, my Santander account needs some wonga.  I have finally finished my history coursework which is a relief.  Instead of the Bolsheviks revolting, I can feel a Blogshevik revolution happening.  Still, the exams begin next month which is a little scary as time is flying by.  Year 11 really is a short year after all.  I went to Sainsbury's this morning and received a strange £5 note in change.  It has stamped on it: "love the lord your God" and "God is good" and somebody had written "bollocks" too next to it.  It made me laugh.

This evening sees Spurs take on the mighty Real Madrid.  Spurs do reserve their best form for the Champions League anyway.  I really don't know who will win though.  Wayne Rooney has got himself into trouble again after swearing into a camera during Man Utd's game with West Ham.  Lets hope they don't suspend him for two games because his good form is coming back.  Jata should teach him a lesson in how to be a well mannered and well grounded player.  For me, the sporting world is OK though. Man Utd are top of the premier league, Celtic are top of the SPL and Munster won their last game - Ronan O'gara seems to be the teams talisman.  I know what your going to say, Michael "glory hunter" Price.  Well I have an excuse for being a Munster supporter at least.  Still, what would men do without women?  The fit Elle Liberachi is worth googling anyway ;)  Like what you see?

That's pretty much all I have in my ginger head for now that is worth regurgitating onto my blog.  So enjoy the rest of the week - you only live once remember.

Love from Goobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment