Total Pageviews

Wednesday 13 April 2011

Sex, Blogs and Rock and Roll...

Well, I have finally broken up for Easter.  After a long 14 week spring term, I think we all deserve a break.  Today was a pretty random sort of day.  I didn't really know what to do with myself.  In the end I went out cycling despite not really being in the mood.  When cycling, I wear this fluorescent jacket which says "MLP construction Ltd" on the back.  I find it quite funny because I can pretend I am a builder, or even funnier, say that the company name is an abbreviation of Michael Lawrence Price construction.  My middle name is not Lawrence though.  I felt I would spend the first day of the holidays to myself, and the rest revising unfortunately.  What a depressing prospect.  If only I had a sexy tutor to help me revise because it's hard to get motivated to do some work.

With the royal wedding soon approaching, newspapers tend to include articles about the couple.  The prince has done quite well for himself I suppose, bagging someone fit like her.  However, he won't be able to do anything outrageous with her being in the royal family; so instead of "sex, drugs and rock and roll," it will be more "chess, rugs and Swiss roll."  Saying that, they have a whole castle to get up to no good ;)  That's enough on them for now.  I will mention Manchester United's victory against Chelsea in the Champions League now.  So: "...the reds go marching on, on, on."  It just shows you that despite the money Chelsea have spent (ehem TORRES), it's the actual way the team plays together that matters.  It seems much less likely that Spurs will progress though, considering their heavy defeat to Madrid last time.

The news includes depressing stories such as inflation being 4% and the like.  So being the light hearted blog this is, I will give you a joke and a limerick to cheer you up.  It won't do your wallets a favour though.


Boy: Do you like parties?
Girl: Yes, why?
Boy: Well then jump in my pants and have a ball!

(bad joke, I know)

There once was a man from Fort Myers,
who wrapped his balls up in wire,
he flicked on the switch,
and oh what a bitch,
his balls began to catch fire.

Written by Goober for the Blog Express.  


      

No comments:

Post a Comment