Total Pageviews

Sunday 24 April 2011

Easter Bunny > Playboy Bunny...

Happy Easter everyone!  It seems that the man upstairs has blessed us with lovely weather to mark the occasion.  So how is your Easter going?  Good I hope.  I spent it with my family which is right I think.  So, at least at Easter, the Easter bunny is more significant than playboy bunnies.  However, Hugh Hefner might not agree.  As we are not children any more, I suppose we lose the excitable feeling on Easter of receiving many chocolate eggs.  Then come activities like Easter egg hunts etc.  It's a fun time for children then.  I hope to enjoy today and tomorrow relaxing and then go back for Wednesday and Thursday for a two day week in school.

There have been some significant sporting fixtures recently too.  For Arsenal fans, yesterday ended their title winning hopes.  Bolton beat them 2-1.  I feel that Arsenal certainly have the talent, but they are just inconsistent.  Still, Chelsea are still in the title race with six points behind Man Utd after beating West Ham 3-0.  A late Javier Hernandez goal saw Man Utd secure a vital three points at Everton.  I feel Man Utd should just win it still.  Speaking of Man Utd, yesterday there was a remarkable film about the Busby Babes which was poignant and moving - very good though (called "United").  I feel that as a result of the disastrous plane crash in Munich, 1958, the Man Utd fan base support grew and grew.  It was a tragedy, but still, Man Utd are a great team today. The snooker is on, and well, some of it has been quite entertaining, whilst other matches have been like watching paint dry.  That's enough on sport I think.  I am keen not to offend Arsenal fans.  Anyway, with a royal wedding this Friday, what will you be doing?  Watching it?  I probably won't.  I could end up revising that day at this rate.

Here's a joke I heard recently.
What did Nicole Scherzinger say when she was leaving a glamour model agency?
"If you think I'm coming back, don't hold your bre-easts!"
It made me laugh the first time I heard it.

In the movie Kalifornia, Brad Pitt, out of the blue starting singing this amusing rhyme:
Do your balls hang low?
Do they wobble too and fro?
Can you tie 'em in a knot?
Can you tie 'em in a bow?
Can you throw 'em over your shoulder, like a continental soldier?
Do your balls. Hang. Low?

Funny eh?  It's a lovely morning out, so get out and enjoy it.  Enjoy what's left of your holiday and bear in mind the two days off we have soon.

Love from Pricey.

No comments:

Post a Comment