Total Pageviews

Friday 1 April 2011

Who Let The Blogs Out? Goobs! Goobs! Goobs! Goobs!

It's April, fools!  Sorry readers; your not really fools, you are highly intelligent ;)  It's nice to see that it's sunny outside and lets hope that this lovely weather lasts.  It's also good that it's Friday - cue Rebecca Black.  Anyway, how is life everyone?  I was thinking in English today that perhaps my blog compilation would get a good creative writing mark.  In English we are analysing newspaper and media articles in preparation for the summer exams.  It a lousy task really.  

In the music world we can see the usual big hitters are up there in the top ten.  Lady Gaga's "Born this way" is a song I swear sounds just like an old Madonna song.  Kesha sings that provocative "blow" song.  I know where she got the inspiration for those lyrics ;)  Rihanna is in the charts too along with the sexy J-Lo who has released a sort of dance/pop single which is catchy.  Not only has she bagged a place judging on American Idol, she is making music as well.  Still, Cheryl Cole is slightly better looking in my opinion, although you may not agree with me readers.  I have been listening to the Arctic Monkeys recently on my ipod - and I get a sense of nostalgia because I saw them live in 2006 at Reading.  Their song "The view from the afternoon" is particularly good.  I am not a big fan though.

Shout out Stevo and Angelo (assonance, "O" sound).  Stevo will become the world's next best golfer or footballer.  However, hopefully he will be more sensible than Tiger Woods, whose golf bat rose a little too frequently ;)  Angelo still exuded coolness and wisdom.  I am unsure what career path you will choose, but I am sure you will be successful in life.  Alex Ostaccini is a quality artist and intellect. You are an academic individual and I can see you as a university professor one day.  Shane Sivagnanam wants to become a dentist, like me.

As it's the weekend there are sporting fixtures lined up to watch or Fifa to play, so have a good one.

Love from Goobs.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment