Total Pageviews

Saturday 9 April 2011

One Man and his Blog...

It's the weekend and it's sunny!  This means that instead of being cooped up inside, most of us go out and enjoy the lovely weather.  Today I was in Marlow, which is a nice "chocolate-box" town along the River Thames.  I feel that it's a fine temperature at the moment.  Anyway, this means that many girls have gone out displaying their legs ;)  In that town though, they all wear Jack Wills and look a bit of a "much-of-a-muchness"  To remain non-sexist, I saw topless men too which is not as appealing though.  Men walk with swagger, ignorant to the fact that their ale guts are wobbling and their hairy chests are on display.  I was mooching around and then I thought - Angelo Costa asked for a shout out yesterday.  I can imagine Angelo being the star of "Top Gun," where he wears sunglasses, rides bikes and flies planes.  He is the sort of cool person who could replace Tom Cruise or Dappy from N-Dubz.  As for me, perhaps I would be more suited to "Top Bun" because I like food and am not good at drama.  As for this blog post title, I was considering: "one man and his blog, went to blow a fellow (female)."  Then I realised, it was a bit too overly-sexual, but amusing.

I am a little bit annoyed that our school continue until next Tuesday before breaking up for the Easter holidays.  Anyway, what is more annoying is that we are forced to participate in primary school sports day type activities on Monday, like the egg and spoon race etc.  That aside, I was listening to Snoop Dog's "sweat" song today, and thought of what a sleaze bag he is.  I find him a little bit creepy, but girls, does he make you sweat?  Is he that attractive?

I am pleased that Man Utd beat Fulham 2-0 today to open up a ten point lead.  However Arsenal have a game in hand, but if they sit on their "Arses" they won't win the Premier League.  I am not too interested in horse racing or gambling, so the Grand National doesn't mean much to me, but it might to you.

I hope you have had a nice weekend so far.

Love from Goobs.      







                

No comments:

Post a Comment