Total Pageviews

Wednesday 30 March 2011

Snoop Blog in a Blography Lesson...

It's Wednesday - middle of the week which means we are drawing nearer to the weekend.  This Sunday is mother's day I think; so to all the mums out there; we appreciate you.  Apparently quite an important cricket match took place today ;)  India beat Pakistan to reach the final of the Cricket World Cup.  I am not at all interested in cricket, but many people have been talking about it today so it deserved a mention.  Yesterday's football match (England vs Ghana) ended up as a 1-1 draw.  Andy Carroll scored a good goal though and England were unfortunate not to win as they conceded very late on in the match.  Some members of the crowd were caught shinning a laser in the faces of some of the England team.  That's out of order.  If you want to get their attention, get a woman to flash her baps.  (Not to be taken literally, of course)  That's enough on sport for now.  

In my blog I try to cover a wide range of things and today I was thinking about companies that have connotations with genitalia.  For example "Siemens" and "Smeg" (the firm that makes those snazzy fridges).  Then we have firms that are named after foods; like "Apple" and "Curry's."  They are clearly appealing to a broad market anyway.  My new bank card came today and I decided to join with Santander.  The main reason was that they could be bothered to remain open on Saturday's in Gerrards Cross.  Customer convenience was the factor really.  People have told me that all the banks are as bad as each other.  For me (a student in full time education) it doesn't really matter though.  I should mention the shocking "active" protests in London last weekend.  It was actually bad because they smashed buildings like banks including Santander on Oxford Street, I think.  I think that this is futile because the government will not change their implementations because of that.  They will consider it yobbish.  I thought of this blog during a Geography lesson which is an option I don't really like.  Come to think of it, all my chosen options bar French are not good.  What would Snoop Dog say in a Geography lesson?  "WTF is dis shit?" perhaps.

Shout out to Ellie Ward and Aaron Gomez.  Together they are "Bantersaurusrex!"  Apparently they both have an eye on other members of the year ;)  I will not mention any more on the subject.  You two are both amusing people and will have good lives.

Enjoy the rest of your week people,

Love from Goobs.  

2 comments:

  1. Your blogs are so random, but brilliant :')

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog man,
    i guess that exactly what snoop would say...
    thanks for sharing.
    tim.

    How to Attract Ladies

    ReplyDelete