Total Pageviews

Wednesday 9 March 2011

Angus, Thongs, and Perfect Blogging...

For those of you that care about aesthetics, I am sorry.  Google now advertises on my blog and they pay me a very small amount for it - I am talking 2p per click on an advertisement.   They claim that people have become so wealthy from this scheme (Google Adsense) that they don't work.  This is probably balderdash.  It is pittance to be frank, but money is money.  Most of the free online money making schemes are probably scams.  

I was thinking today about songs that are versatile - in the sense that they can work in almost every occasion.  Traditionally, Robbie Williams' "Angels" is a song that works at weddings and funerals.  Similarly with The Police's "Every breath you take."  However I think I can add "stand up" by the Prodigy to that list.  You may know it from "the only way is Essex" advert.  Think about it, it works at parties, football matches - I guess positive occasions though.  It even worked as I was leaving the cinema.  

Have you heard about the guy that went to visit a sex therapist?  Basically, he has a problem (an over-active sex drive)  and went to this female sex therapist.  However, he ended up shagging her!  Ironic really.  ROFL?  In Waterloo Road, Jonah is still on it with that Spanish teacher ;)  In EastEnders, Phil has finally been discovered cheating.  He will never learn.  Lets hope he doesn't resort to the booze and the crack again though.

Yesterday, my year had a retreat day, which felt a little like a "repeat day."  It's all very well and nice, it's just a tad clichéd.  Wayne Dixon was good though.  Tomorrow is results day from the modules sat in January.  Good luck everybody.  One positive comment is that the weather is generally getting better.

Have a nice evening,

From Goobs.  

No comments:

Post a Comment