Total Pageviews

Monday 21 March 2011

Slum Blog Millionaire...

I have been requested to "shout out" some members of my year group on this blog.  Now people, you understand that this won't make you famous, right?  Anyway: Josh Wiliamson, Adrian Aungon, Peter Cummins, Ollie (Olz) Brookling and Luke Holmes - the spotlights on you.  Congratulations to the first eleven football team (of which Luke Holmes contributed) for your recent victory.  Adrian - I am sure will have great success in your GCSE's and A-levels because you are intelligent, Josh - you will probably get have great success in the future in a well paid job.  I can see you driving a convertible one day.  Peter, at 6 feet 3-4 inches high stands above most of our year.  You too will have tremendous fortune in the future.  Olz Brookling (11A sports captain) could be the next music sensation (not like Justin Beiber though) but cooler - rocking out, or you may have an office job like an accountant. Anyway if you don't belong to this school community, this will have very little relevance.

Now that's done, I will mention the sport that occurred this weekend.  In the rugby, Ireland beat England very convincingly.  I was impressed, but I should remain impartial because I am half Irish and half English.  However, England have performed better in the competition overall.  In football, Man Utd scraped another three points by beating Bolton 1-0.  Chelsea did well against Man City to win 2-0 - still, Torres needs to prove his extravagant price tag.  Arsenal had a rather typical game of their recent form.  They drew 2-2 with West Brom - however they did do well to come back into the game.  This Wednesday is our house sports, but that's enough about sport for now.

This week ahead looks normal, but as the exams are getting imminent, I feel I need to start revising soon.  At the moment I am listening to music which actually isn't conducive to working in my opinion.  I tend to think about what I am listening to instead of it being an aid to study.

I think you have heard enough from me for now, and I am sorry for my appalling post yesterday.  Have a nice evening everyone.

Love from Goobs.


       

No comments:

Post a Comment