Total Pageviews

Tuesday 15 March 2011

A Life Less Ordinary...

What do polar bears weigh?  Any ideas?  No, me neither, I was just saying it to to break the ice.  Now the ice is broken, I can proceed.  I was watching "a life less ordinary" yesterday, and what I noticed apart from the bewildering plot was that Cameron Diaz has quite a nice bottom among her other assets.  Jeremy Clarkson doesn't deny it ;) and when she appeared on Top Gear he was more then happy to suck up to her.  It's an decent film I suppose, and I do usually like Danny Boyle films.  Some of Quentin Tarentino's films are not to my taste though.  He tends to include some disturbing content.  Have you seen his "Inglorious Basterds" movie.  If so, it features Brad Pitt doing the most unconvincing Italian accent ever.  My life though, is quite ordinary.    

Today I received my National Insurance card which means that I am a British citizen now.  It's quite convenient really, because next month is my birthday.  People have said that the transition to 16 means that your "legal," can buy a lottery ticket and can work.  I plan to work all summer, however the sour news is that at 16, you are only entitled to £3.64 per hour.  That's shit money really - considering your doing the same labour as the other employees.  Oh well, I guess if 16 year olds received the national minimum wage then fewer people would continue to do A-Levels.  The Minimum wage (£5.93) is an incentive for people to stay in education until 18 years.

More seriously, the disaster in Japan continues to get worse.  Especially with fears of leaking radioactive material or meltdown.  As if the Japanese haven't had enough to deal with; apparently there could be another earthquake in a few weeks.  I hope none of you have family out there that have been affected.

I have nothing more to say, so good night readers,

love from Goobs.
          

No comments:

Post a Comment