Total Pageviews

Monday 28 March 2011

Do you ever feel, like a plastic bag?

I don't.  I don't know where Katy Perry got that lyric from but it's quite amusing I suppose.  I am not a great fan of hers, but have you seen the album artwork where she is naked?  As the working week begins again there are some positive aspects to appreciate, such as the nice weather we have had since last Wednesday.  People have asked me to do a blog, but I don't have too much to say.  Anyway, as time and life moves on, I am increasingly thinking about my future and what I will do with my life.  I wish to become a dentist one day; but that entails a 5 year course at University, then a following two years "on the job" training.  It's a good profession though where I won't be short of wonga I hope.  

In news, it looks like the Libyan tide has taken a turn.  Gadaffi looks to be getting weaker as bomber planes from the UK and USA have destroyed some of his key forts and strongholds.  Another unfortunate and somewhat disturbing story is the murder of that Sian O'Callaghan.  The news has a tendency to bring up the "Baby Peter" situation from time to time which was awful.  The nuclear leak in Japan is a worrying prospect for them too.  I don't want to upset everyone now - so congratulations to England for beating Wales 2-0.  There is some life in that team after all.  Still, is beating Wales really a great achievement?  An exciting young Brazilian player "Neymar" performed well for his country against Scotland.  He scored both goals, and I can foresee him being a transfer target in the future, like Jata.

In my subjects (this may bore you a little, I'm sorry) I am doing OK.  However this history coursework I have about the Bolshevik revolution and Lenin and Trotsky is proving to be quite difficult.  Usually, I would say history is a strong subject for me but I am not sure about this coursework.  All my other subjects are fine and I feel that I am progressing well in Maths.  As the time gets closer to the exams I am beginning to think I really ought to have a revision schedule in order.  After them though, I am planning to seek employment for the summer.  This is a bit off topic, but in Rihanna's single S and M - is she referring to sex all the way through it?  I don't particularly like it, but her lyrics must be referring to something ;)  

Shout out to Brendan Carroll - you are extremely cool and self-assured.  You are a G.  I am sure you will become a weatherman one day, like you hope.

Good night people,

Love from Ginger-Nut      

No comments:

Post a Comment