Total Pageviews

Tuesday 22 March 2011

Blog, Marry or Avoid?

Today I have been inundated with people asking me to mention them in today's blog post.  I will begin with Christo aka "Jata" who probably will develop a professional sporting career and will be an idolised sportsman - like Wayne Rooney.  Angelo Costa is quite possibly the most popular person in the year.  He exudes coolness everywhere he steps.  Next is the school's comedian - D'angelo who needs no introduction.  Joshua Sauer will probably go on the achieve 10 A*'s at GCSE because of his admirable intelligence and large brain.  Louis "CK" Jones for the win - will he be a conversation killer or be like Calvin Klein and make a very profitable and lucrative business?  Daniel Manning will be the world's next biggest film producer.  I can see him now on a par with Peter Jackson.  His film may be: "the life and times of Manning."  (Peter put me up to this one)  Pads Elliot-Walker - notorious for his piano playing skills will probably launch a musical career challenging Stevie Wonder's.  If I have left you out, I am sorry, there is only so much I can remember.  I should also wish Conor Irwin and Tom Sables a happy birthday as it only occurs once a year.  Will they have sweet sixteen's?

I provide a service to the community and so write about what is requested.  I am sorry if this has not entertained you, but tell me what you want me to write about - and you never know, you might get a mention!        

Love from Ginger-Nut.          

No comments:

Post a Comment