Total Pageviews

Wednesday 2 March 2011

Just Be Good To Goobs...

Good day everyone?  Hope so.  Bad times for me and many other Man Utd supporters today as Chelsea beat us yesterday.  Chelsea have one the battle, but who will win the war?  I feel that Chelsea have a stronger squad.  They have certainly invested a lot more in the last few years.  Travelling to Anfield in the next match will be difficult with most of the good back four injured or suspended.  I have to admit to Liverpool fans, that Suarez is a very good player.  I think I dislike Man City more than Chelsea though, partly due to the fact the have Tevez!

You may have realised that my post headings have no relevance to the post itself.  My blog is fairly spontaneous, and whatever pops into my head, end up on here.  People have told me to continue mentioning a celebrity female everyday.  Keeley Hazel deserves a mention I suppose for her commitment to her trade ;)  Ok enough - moving on.  Does anyone know what happened to the band the Zutons? (the band that did the original "Valerie")  No? Me neither, quite a good song though.  Apparently REM have released a new single - surprising after almost three decades of making music.                    

Elsewhere, the situation in Libya continues to get worse if anything.  Is Godaffi a deluded dictator?  Probably, as he prefers to go on pleasing himself whilst his country suffers.  I don't want to say too much on the matter as I don't know who reads this blog and don't want to be on a mercenary hit-list.  Please give me any suggestions about how to improve this blog if you wish.

 Love from Goobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment