Total Pageviews

Thursday 10 March 2011

I'll Take Your Brain To Another Dimension...

The title of this post is from The Prodigy's "Out of space" song which sounds as if they are on pogo sticks during the chorus.  It a good song though, if you haven't heard it, youtube it if you want.  The Prodigy do though have a great knack of creating very catchy songs.  Another song I have been listening to recently is "lovely day" by Bill Withers.  It's quite relaxing and melodic, and it also reminds me of 127 hours - where it was featured.  I like a complete range of different music, from R and B to classical.  Admittedly, I do have "the Saturdays" on my ipod, but you surely recognise that there is only one reason for that - Frankie Sandford's picture coming on the screen ;)

To be honest, I am shitting myself about the science result I will discover tomorrow.  I felt I did a good enough job in the exam, it's just I always get nervous at results time.  However your families may have told you that exam results are not the be all and end all in life.  I suppose it's true, life has many other dimensions.  GCSE's are in effect stepping stones which help launch your career.  They inevitably lead to A-levels - which get you into University and then, hey presto - employment!  I wish I could take my brain to another dimension sometimes - I worry about things too much.  It doesn't affect my sleeping though; which is thankfully very good usually.  On a more sporting note, congratulations to Spurs for seeing of AC Milan yesterday on aggregate.  The thing with Spurs and Arsenal though (I am sorry to their fans) is their inconsistency.  Emphatic victories contrast to scrappy defeats.  Though I can't exactly criticise them, when Man Utd have lost their last two matches.    

Enough about me.  How are you doing readers?  How is life treating you?  I bet your pleased not to be living in Libya at the moment!  At least there is political stability in England.  The government has it's faults though of course.  To finish off, I am going to honest with you, I am not benefiting from Google Adsense at all.  I would need 1000 clicks on the advertisements to make £20.  Anyway, I hope everything is going well for everyone.

Love from Goobs.    

No comments:

Post a Comment