Total Pageviews

Monday 14 March 2011

The Blogfather...

The nice news I received today is that people enjoy reading this blog.  I also discovered that Cameron Diaz is a loyal fan ;)  Rihanna who also reads this blog, sings that: "who's that chick" song with David Guetta.  Maybe what she really means is "who's that dick" - aimed at Chris Brown.  This is bullshit you realise, I am just bored.  However it would be nice if I randomly became famous from this blog.  My Google Adsense account has been disabled though, and so my blog page no longer has those annoying adverts.  Are you interested in starting a blog?  You should try it and see if you like it.   

In sport, well done England for beating Scotland in the rugby!  However it wasn't convincing really.  England should win the grand slam now nonetheless.  They will have to improve in future games though.  There is some real talent in that team.  However I was a little disappointed that Ireland lost to Wales.  Ireland should be good at rugby considering their players.  This isn't the year for them.  They need to conjure up the magic that caused them to win several years ago.  I am half Irish by the way - hence my red hair.  Some call me a "plastic paddy" which is flippant, but amusing.  Also, hopefully Nani will make a swift comeback for Man Utd after that injury.  However, even if your not a Man Utd fan, you may we wondering what has happened to Owen Hargreaves?  He must have a terrible injury.  Michael Owen is always injured it seems.  Perhaps he has lost his youthfulness and skill.     

The recent burst of sunshine we have had recently means that perhaps spring has arrived.  However the English get a bit too excited sometimes.  For example they go out in flip flop or sandals, shorts and a t-shirt in March!  It annoys me when geeky people wear socks and sandals - similar to a geography teacher on holiday.  On the other hand, some women go out with next to nothing on ;)  Sorry, I am not a pervert, I am just trying to liven up the blog post.  It is better than reading what girls write about Justin Beiber.  

In school related topics, we finish for study leave an May 13th which is good.  What will follow though is an intense period of examinations.  The reward is that long summer after it.  My subjects aren't too demanding at the moment, or if they are I am keeping on top of the work.  For some reason, OCR  have thought it relevant to create a case study for 15-16 year olds about a dairy that makes cheese - yes it's Business Studies.  Perhaps they should employ some young people to enlighten the examiners about how to enhance learning and make it more interesting.  Our teacher drills the comment: "relate everything to Lathoms dairy!"  Apparently, according to my grandfather, science has become sissified in recent years.  For example it's a subject with practical work etc.  That is no longer the case really at GCSE.  Despite these little complaints, school life is good on the whole.

I hope you are enjoying life,

love from Goobs.         



No comments:

Post a Comment