Total Pageviews

Sunday 20 March 2011

Oh Sorry, I Got The Wrong End Of The Dick...

You must have seen street performers when mooching around in towns.  Sometimes though they are quite annoying.  They may play the accordion badly, or the harmonica indifferently.  The phrase: "Jack of all trades and master of none" comes to mind.  People that busk can be quite good I suppose.  However when people expect money for things like juggling - I mean come on, all men can juggle balls ;)  The most frustrating people though are those gypsy car window cleaners that pounce when cars stop at red lights.  They spray dirty water and other shit on your windscreen.  I have tried to randomise and lighten the content of this blog because of the increasingly depressing news we receive about Libya and Japan.

How was your weekend?  For me it was quite bland and average.  However the weather yesterday was nice.  This time of year means that Comic Relief is in full swing.  That means that music artists also do something for charity.  This year "the wanted" have done the song: "gold forever" which actually is quite good, or maybe it's just catchy and works well on the radio.  For me though, it was when "the Saturday's" did the cover of "just can't get enough" which I particularly liked ;)  After all, it was the first time I saw Frankie Sandford in a video.  An important and difficult question was raised to me recently: "who is better looking, Keira Knightly or Natalie Portman?"  I couldn't answer straight away.  Can you?

As the weather is getting nicer, I am thinking about organising some cycling.  If anyone has any suggestions about where to go, please let me know.  I haven't done much in a while now and want to start some quite soon.

Anyway, a working week awaits us all, so good night everyone.

Love from Goobs.            

No comments:

Post a Comment