Total Pageviews

Wednesday 23 March 2011

Reservoir Blogs...

I will start by mentioning about how lovely today's weather was.  I hope the man upstairs acknowledges all of our appreciation when the sun comes out.  Perhaps today was the warmest we have had this year - this does bode well for the summer.  We have had ice-cream weather today really.  Some women thought it necessary to go out in what looks like bras and knickers! - it isn't that hot, but I'm not complaining.  Anyway, enough about the weather.  In the main news today was George Osbourne's budget announcement.  Apparently he is doing his best to help with the fuel price situation.  However this Tory government has brought savage cuts to an already struggling economy.  The size of the deficit isn't worth thinking about - it's just so much.   Why did Labour borrow so much that they couldn't pay it back?  Now the working classes and middle classes are suffering as a result of sloppy spending.

Now to my shout outs.  Daniel Payne is one of the central characters of the year.  He is tall, athletic, extremely intelligent and he is assured success in the future.  Perhaps he will be a rapper in the future and have a similar career to Professor Green.  Money will be busting out of his wallet then.  James Patterson is another marvellously smart young man.  With any hope, he will be as successful as the author James Patterson and earn millions.  He may develop a sizeable fan-base as a result.  Jata's goal today deserves a mention.  I hope Arsene Wenger brought along his scouts.  Rumour has it that a transfer might be on the cards in the region of 3 million wonga.  Luke Holmes also asked for  a mention.  He played fine football for his team today and made sure his team were victorious when possible.  I think that's all from requests, but if I left you out, I am sorry.  Oh yeah, the title of today's blog post was Peter Cummins' idea.

I hope the remainder of this week goes swiftly because I am, like most of you, quite tired.  The England football team have a match a against Wales on Saturday.  This brings me on to Gareth Bale - who I think will be one the best players in Europe soon.  He will boost the Wales team.  England "should" win, but as we know, most of the time they don't perform to expectations.  Gigsy is a credit to the Wales team as well.  John Terry has returned as the England skipper after he was denied the role months ago due to his brain being in his pants.  Honestly - what goes on in some footballers minds.  Especially Ashley Cole.  Jata will be more sensible I hope.

I think I have done enough writing for one evening.  Have a good one everyone,

Love from Ginger-Nut.      
 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment