Total Pageviews

Sunday 13 March 2011

Mad World...

The horrendous and unfortunate circumstances in Japan very recently have shocked the media and indeed the world.  It made me think about how fortunate we are to live in a relatively stable geographic region.  What I mean is that the UK isn't where plate boundaries meet, collide or rub together, thus we don't usually experience earthquakes, tremors or volcanic eruptions.  The severity of the damage is awful to be candid.  It isn't just Japan though that has its ordeal of natural disasters; New Zealand last month and there is political unrest among various nations.  "I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad..."  It isn't funny though.

On a more cheerful note - congratulations Man Utd!  2-0 victory over Arsenal sees them progress in the FA cup.  The reason I am pleased though is Sir Alex played a sort of "B team."  The "Da Silva" twins stood out though and look to be a hopeful prospect for the future.  When Danny Welbeck returns from his loan at Sunderland, we will have another good striker.  Arsenal played well though, they just couldn't score.  Man Utd will have to do better in the Champions League though.  I wonder if Bebe and Mame Biram Diouf will prove to be successful at Utd?  Zoran Tosic wasn't.        

On a random note, I discovered why a lot of women say: "Trainspotting is a good movie..."  Ewan McGregor is stark naked in parts of it apparently!  He displays his light-saber (excuse the euphemism) ;)  Men can't really say Transformers is a good movie though (despite Megan Fox), simply because it isn't.  The film "Swordfish" has an abrupt scene where Halle Berry shows her baps.  The point of all this though is to show that "15" rated movies these days do contain a lot of adult content.  Anyway, I don't know how I got onto this topic!  Sorry readers.

In other news, I received an A* in my additional science module.  It isn't a biggie though because so many others did too.  It somehow loses the exclusivity factor.  I hope to get A* in most subjects.  Business Studies is unlikely, but the there is chance in the rest.  I have had a lazy day today, but this coming week will get me back into action :/

I hope life is going well for everyone,

From Goobs.    

No comments:

Post a Comment